Acer Liquid Z120 MT6575 DUO Android Flash File Download is given down below in this Acer. The firmware that we will give is a tested file that will not harm your device we are assured of that.
“Acer Liquid Z120 MT6575 DUO Android Flash File Download”
1. Download and install the Android USB driver on the computer. (The Android USB driver should be all you need for the flashing tool to be able to communicate with your device, but you can also install the Acer Liquid Z120 MT6575 DUO USB driver as an alternative if you need it.)
2. Download the Acer Liquid Z120 MT6575 DUO stock firmware package on your computer and then extract it by right-clicking on the file and selecting the extract option from the menu.
3. Download the Smartphone Flash Tool on your computer and then extract the file as well, using the same method for extraction as the stock firmware.
4. Open the SP Flash Tool by clicking on its application found inside the extracted folder.
5. Click on the “Download” tab from the SP Flash Tool’s interface.
6. Click on the “Choose” button where it gives the “Scatter-loading” option.
7. Browse the computer and open the extracted firmware folder for the scatter file and then upload it to this location.
8. Click on the “Download” button, so your device is ready to start receiving the firmware.
9. Turn off the Android device and then connect it to the computer with its USB cable. (Press one of the Volume buttons after making the connection, so that the computer can pick it up easily.)
10. The firmware flashing now begins automatically. You know it’s finished when you can see a green tick from the SP Flash Tool’s interface.
Download Setup And Install Sp Flash Tool Download
Firmware Download: Click Here
Read More: Acer Liquid E3 E380 MT6589 Android 4.2.2 Official Firmware Download