Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950U Flash File Download
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950U Flash File Download given down below in this article. The firmware that we will give is a tested file that will not harm your device we are assured of that.
“Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950U Flash File Download”
File Version: N950USQU5DSC1_N950USQU5DSC1_Official. Zip File
Mobile Name: Samsung Galaxy Note8
Mobile Model: SM-N950U
Country: United States
Product Code: CCT
Android Version 9.0
File Size: 4.12GB
Download link source Media Fire: Click here
Odin tool download link: V3.13.1
- Download Samsung stock firmware (*.zip) for the device.
- Extract the downloaded firmware ZIP to an easily accessible location on the computer.
- The extracted firmware files must be in ‘.tar‘ or ‘.tar.md5‘ format.
- Extract the Odin ZIP to an easily accessible location on the computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on ‘Odin3.exe‘ file.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy device to the PC while it is in Download Mode.
- The COM port should light up in the Odin window.
- Click on the ‘AP’ button and select the firmware file starting with AP.
- Do the same for ‘BL’, ‘CP’, and ‘CSC’.
- Note that the regular CSC file will completely wipe the device. In order to preserve the data, simply select the ‘HOME_CSC’ file.
- Please make sure that ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F. Reset Time’ are selected in the ‘Options’ tab. Leave everything else as it is.
- When everything is done, click on the ‘Start’ button to install the Samsung stock firmware on your Galaxy device.
- Flashing process will take a few minutes to complete.